Wednesday 4 March 2009

Lucky Voice?

Despite having lost my voice, diagnosed by the doctor as having laryngitis and being prescribed some gargantuan inhaler contraption that sings if i suck too hard (seriously, i know - i wish every reaction was that effusive), i MORE THAN happily skipped along to Amy's studio on Monday night for the making of the video for the Lucky Voice Home karaoke site and party box. do you really think it takes a little think like having LOST MY VOICE for me to sack off a karaoke party? clearly not. especially when the dress code is glam. i wore my trade mark polka dots (dress form - black with white dots), serious fuck me shoes and accessorised with a neon pink beret and my Sonia Rykiel belt with the neon pink apple (with a bite out of the side): to better compliment the website theme colour and the insanely cool, seriously covetable pink microphone. you can never accuse me of not trying. being in a room with some of my most favourite people, not least of all Eddie and Dan (above, aaah), and being directed in a generally dominatrix fashion by Amy to move, dance, sing and quaff champagne while being filmed is my idea of heaven. too much fun had all round. verdict: voice never likely to recover. oh well, i never used it that much anyway... errr, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment